Public artist and environmental educator Nancy Judd creates couture recycled fashion designs from trash! Her elegant fashion sculptures stimulate conversation, action and education about sustainable living. Nancy makes environmental education fun and engaging! She is a renowned artist and educator with the following accomplishments and experience:
- Included in the Smithsonian’s permanent collection
- Featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal
- Commissions by Delta Air Lines, Toyota, Coca-Cola, Target and more
- Featured at several inaugural events during the 2009 presidential inauguration
- TEDx speaker
- Traveling exhibitions of her couture fashion sculptures (including a one-year exhibit at the Atlanta International Airport)
- Site-specific public art commissions
- Hands-on community building events
- Inspiring, educational speeches
- International media coverage
Ms. Judd can tailor an event to your needs– whether it’s an exhibit, a site-specific commission, a community-building workshop or an inspiring speech… she is sure to engage your “audience” and attract great media attention. Nancy has been featured in international press from the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and CNN to Agence France-Presse and the Kuwait Times.
Learn about the mission behind Ms. Judd’s work in her recent TEDxABQ talk!